You are here
Internal Audit Services - Senior Manager
Big 4 firm in Central London
Large corporate sector client base
About Our Client
Big 4 firm in London
- Are you looking for an opportunity where you can play a leadership role in a growing practice and make a real impact?
- Do you want to be at the forefront of IA working practices, delivering insights at Heads of Audit forums?
If so, this is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to be involved in driving the firm's vision and strategy.
Areas of Work:
As a Senior Manager there will be opportunities to work on a variety of engagements covering the spectrum of services that they provide including:
- reviewing and establishing internal audit functions
- creating audit plans
- delivery of individual and/or a programme of internal audit projects
- partnering with clients to supply specialist resource
- secondments to IA functions to help deliver audits
- performing external assessments of internal audit functions
- Delivering training to IA teams on industry hot topics
- Leading the delivery of internal audit outsource / co-source or External Quality Assessments for corporate clients
- Assisting with building new client relationships through attendance at both internally hosted and external events
- Collaboration with a number of firm-wide subject matter experts providing assurance to clients on emerging risk areas
- Working with the leadership team to develop and grow the business, leading on various business proposals and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Achieved an accountancy qualification including but not limited to ACA, ACCA, IIA, CCAB
- We will also consider other suitable Internal Audit qualifications
- Significant Internal Audit experience at a Senior Manager level, including extensive experience of coordinating teams delivering audits and management of annual planning processes
- Private sector and/or professional services experience within the corporate sector
- Well-developed presentation skills and the confidence to facilitate workshops both internally and externally
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence and deal with senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
What's on Offer
Salary up to £80,000, plus cash car allowance and benefits.