You are here
Looking for a part/ newly qualified internal auditor
Excellent opportunity for an auditor to progress into an international practice
About Our Client
Our client is a Top 10 global accountancy practice with offices across the North from Liverpool to Manchester and Leeds that advises all business from SME's to FTSE 250 organisations. With some of the most talented staff on the market, this is a business with an excellent reputation and somewhere where you can progress or learn invaluable skills that can be utilised in any role.
As Internal Auditor, you will:-
- Execute a wide variety of audit tests/ procedures and accurately interpret results
- Ensure work is competently and efficiently performed in accordance with professional and departmental standards
- Understand the financial, operational, and compliance risks which effect activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and appropriately define those risks, and formulate recommendations which are appropriate, practical and cost-effective.
- Be effective in communicating audit results, both verbally and in writing
The Successful Applicant
To fulfil your role as Internal Auditor you must:-
- Be part-qualified or newly qualified ACA/ ACCA/ IIA/ CIPFA
- Have internal Audit or External Audit experience
- Come from a practice background or have industry experience in Finance
What's on Offer
Up to £40,000 depending on qualifications and experience