You are here
- Exciting new Internal Auditor opportunity with a leading UK Automotive retailer
- Based in Cambridge with UK travel, great package & career progression
About Our Client
My client is a multinational operator and the fourth largest Automotive Retailer in the UK. With presence in 80 locations across the country they offer their customers and staff the best of traditional family values while providing the cutting edge retail experience. They have received accolades for their investment in people and offer unparalleled career progression opportunities.
The Internal Auditor role is field based and will be working within a great team conducting Financial and Operational Reviews.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
- Reviewing the group financial statements, assets, procedures and controls within the various legal entities
- Ensuring that there is an effective training programme in place for employees in need of help.
- Ensuring that the group is not in breach of governmental, environmental and regulatory legislation
- Identifying and report any suspected fraudulent practises perpetrated by employees, customers or manufacturers.
- Producing written reports with findings and recommendations in a timely manner to assist the decision making of directors and managers
The Successful Applicant
The Internal Auditor will already be IIA, CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified (or close to qualifying) and ideally will have some level of IA on the job experience, although candidates with a purely external audit background will also be considered.
Additionally candidates with Autoline / Kerridge or Motor Trade experience are also very welcomed.
The Internal Auditor will need to be committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service and be resilient with a drive to succeed.
What's on Offer
The Internal Auditor will receive a competitive salary, and also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car, (valued at £30,000) fuel benefits, private medical scheme, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.