You are here
Internal Business Development Manager
- Excellent opportunity for a driven sales individual
- Excellent prospects
About Our Client
They have a large and high performing sales team at the moment and in keeping with increasing sales this company has been growing their team significantly this year. The successful candidate will have at least one years telesales experience and will be part of a very successful team.
The primary purpose of the role is to drive outbound sales activity with some inbound activity to develop customer relationships, negotiate and win projects, designs and contracts across an assigned customer base. The Agent will report to the Inside Sales Manager but will partner closely with outside sales manager/s to deliver regional sales growth
The successful candidate will be required to grow sales in Europe principally. Reporting to a Telesales Team leader, your day to day tasks will include:
- Delivering quarterly sales and margin forecast for own assigned accounts.
- Partnering with outside sales manager/s to service the top outside assigned accounts.
- Collaborating with all key stakeholders to ensure focus on incremental sales, and service to key accounts.
- Developing quarterly sales forecast based on pipeline and opportunities for each own assigned account.
- Management of CRM system to record activity and information in relation to agreements, negotiations and pricing.
- Driving own continual development, building and/or maintaining product, customer and industry knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
This role provides the chance for someone who has telesales experience who is looking for an opportunity to join an organisation who can invest in their progression. The successful candidate for this position will be:
- Great communicator, social intelligence, competitive
- Ambitious, tenacious and driven
- Accustomed to building rapport with customers
- Previous experience of managing a team within an internal sales environment
- Significant experience of achieving sales targets ideally in a B2B sales outbound contact centre
- Analytically ability with the skill to implement process improvement
- Electronic experience (desirable)
What's on Offer
The salary £18,000 - £22,000 + 30% Bonus + Free Gym Membership