You are here
This position is now filled
Internal Communications Manager - Projects
- Exciting 12 Month Internal Communications role with forward thinking company
- Excellent writing and communication project skills are required!!
About Our Client
A leading Environmental Services/Utilities business based in London are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to deliver a diverse range of communications projects.
Working within the Marketing team the Internal Communications team deliver a range of key communications projects across the business. As the Internal Communications Manager - Projects you will work closely with the HR Team and Senior stakeholders to deliver a range of projects that are at varying stages of development.
The overview below describes key responsibilities:
- Support the Internal Communications Manager in the development and implementation of the new Internal Communications strategy
- Create compelling content and messages using story-telling to engage employees about the progress and priorities of the business.
- Work with the HR team to develop HR communications to support the implementation of initiatives throughout the employee life-cycle.
- Maintain strong links between the corporate communications team and the regional communications managers. Acting as the primary information channel between the two, chairing quarterly meetings.
- Support and influence managers and project leads to ensure that internal communications best practice is embedded in all project plans, that information is appropriately shared, and that messages are accessible, timely and appropriately targeted.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent/appropriate across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Proactively explore new ideas, solutions and suggestions and keep up to date with current employee engagement trends.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the Internal Communications Manager - Projects role will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track record in an Internal communications role is essential
- Strong, proven project management abilities - well organised with the ability to keep track of multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to influence management teams and senior leaders - up to director level
- Ability to turn complex information into easily understandable copy for a variety of audiences
- Ability to work using your own initiative, make decisions and meet tight deadlines
Available at short notice and happy to work in North London but with some travel to sites around the UK when relevant.
What's on Offer
Basic salary between Â£35,000 - Â£40,000 + benefits. 12 Month Fixed Term contract.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PROVEN INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS EXPERIENCE