You are here
Internal Communications Manager
- Internal Communications Manager required for FS client.
- IT Integration experience preferable.
About Our Client
A Bristol based Financial Services business seeking to engage an Internal Communications Manager for a FTC assignment.
The Internal Communications Manager will take the lead on the delivery of communications within the business and help shape, build and deliver the strategic communications plan.
The successful candidate will be accountable for providing internal communications on a major IT migration programme. Providing advice and content to different stakeholders and providing challenge and insight on the partner impacts of any decisions you make.
The Internal Communications Manager will be part of a small migration communications team .
- Writing and developing content and key messages for different communication channels.
- Writing clearly and succinctly and with the appropriate 'tone of voice'
- The ability to work on your own or part of a team. You'll be organised and structured whilst being flexible enough to deal with competing priorities and agendas.
- Building relationships with people right across the business.
- Working closely with the events and editorial team to help deliver internal communications and plans.
- Evaluating internal communications.
- Providing support for copy writing / second sighting and editorial skills across the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Internal Communications Manager will have experience of working within Communications or Employee engagement, ideally within a service led environment.
What's on Offer
£40,000-£50,000 pro rata