You are here
This position is now filled
Internal Communications Manager
- An excellent opportunity for an Internal Communications Manager
- Developing a Communications plan for an exciting ERP project
About Our Client
My client is a Global Technology business based in Basingstoke
The Internal Communications Manager will have the following responsibilities;
Developing and implementing a strategic internal communications plan across the organization
Develop a communications plan that drives increased employee engagement covering key activities including: business strategy, organization changes, customer wins and new product launches.
Provide immediate comprehensive support to the ERP project team defining and executing communications to prepare employees for implementation on a country by county basis
Ensure that the internal communication strategy for the business is always aligned with its vision, strategic priorities and values
Develop strong consultative relationships with key stakeholders, e.g. in regions or functional groups to deliver consistent best practice - being prepared to challenge constructively at senior levels.
Provide expert advice and guidance to functional teams enabling them to develop and deliver complementary internal communication plans
Define, develop and deliver engaging internal communications using a variety of channels to reach the global audience
Own and lead development of quarterly, manager communications toolkits
Develop and implement robust measurement approaches to measure effectiveness of internal communications.
Work with the HR team to support the company's Great Place to Work and Employee Value Proposition programmes.
The Successful Applicant
The Internal Communications Manager should have the following background;
- Experience working supporting global ERP deployment projects
- Proven track record of developing and implementing internal communications strategies within large organizations
- Experience managing stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to tailor information for diverse audiences.
- Comfortable managing multiple, and sometimes conflicting, priorities with the ability to offer considered counsel to people at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively across all areas within the team
- ideally a strong background within B2B technology industries
What's on Offer
My client is offering the candidate a salary of between Â£40k-Â£45k pro-rata on a rolling contract (possibility of considering daily rates too)