You are here
Internal Communications Manager
- Develop internal communications to a wide and diverse audience
- Maximise on and offline channels and supporting documentation
About Our Client
The Internal Communications Manager will be joining one of the most well know brands in the UK supporting people in their everyday lives in an evolving industry developing new technologies and services to meet the demands of the current day. They have a strong structure that can provide continued development and growth opportunities in a supportive environment.
The internal Communications Manager will develop and deliver internal communication campaigns, key tasks include:
- Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Agency and designer management and briefing for creative collateral and presentations.
- Internal event management
- Video shoot management
- Measure communication campaign effectiveness
- Create compelling internal content for online and print
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Internal Communications Manager you will be able to demonstrate a track record in managing integrated internal communication campaigns, managing agencies from design brief to delivery and excellent communication skills. You will be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders with strong creative writing.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £40,000 plus benefits