You are here
Internal Communications Officer
Work with project managers to promote their work
understand and pre-empt the internal communication needs
About Our Client
My client is a high profile charity based in London seeking an Internal Communications Officer for a 9 month role.
Within this diverse role, you will be required to:
- To understand and pre-empt the internal communications needs of all target groups, and ensure appropriate communications are prepared and delivered to meet such needs.
- To help develop, co-ordinate and monitor implementation of communications plans for all major projects and activity, to deliver defined objectives.
- To service internal customers with timely and relevant information to ensure delivery of shared objectives
- To be proactive in communicating activity to all stakeholders, identifying the most appropriate communication process to ensure there is awareness and buy in.
- Act as intranet editor to manage the flow of news stories and check other news content submitted by content owners.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Effective writing skills - ability to articulate information clearly and effectively
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, interesting copy to deadline
- Some experience of designing or input into designing an intranet
- Change communications experience
What's on Offer
The client is offering a salary of £30,000 per annum and looking for the candidate to have an immediate start.