You are here
Internal Recruiter - 6 month contract
- Must be immediately available
- Must have experience of high volume recruitment
About Our Client
Our London based client sits within the music industry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Provide full lifecycle recruitment support to Managers.
* Develop recruiting plans for assigned requisitions based on specific requirements and competencies. Identify and assess potential candidate sources and makes recommendations for use based on previous success and knowledge of the marketplace.
* Interview and manage active candidates, ensuring that the client's value proposition is communicated effectively.
* Coordinate candidate offer process from offer development through negotiation to offer extension and acceptance in conjunction with the Compensation function and HR Business Partner.
* Ensure that a sufficient candidate pipeline is maintained to support current and anticipated resource requirements.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
* Evidence of candidate management pipeline and internet recruiting, sourcing strategies and networking.
* Experience of co-coordinating/managing assessment centres
* Ability to develop solutions to problems of moderate complexity that require ingenuity, creativity and innovation.
* Solid negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to influence all levels of management.
* Strong organisational and team player skills.
* Flexibility and a 'can do' attitude.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary dependant on experience