You are here
Internal Sales Excutive
- Excellent opportunity for a driven sales individual
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing business
About Our Client
My client are looking to appoint an Internal Sales Executive (Single Point of Contact) to provide effective management of a defined account/s, and to develop new business through proactive customer calling to a pipeline of customer contacts.
The duties of the role will be to:
- Daily telesales activities to a defined customer group / sector
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with customer, colleagues and suppliers and focus on achievement of long term customer loyalty.
- Work with the customer Service Level Agreement's to identify opportunities that will bring benefit to both parties (example: new processes, energy efficiency products)
- Consistently generate profitable sales for my client, through effective use of a range of telephone techniques (inbound and outbound), customer / supplier networking and electronic resources.
- Apply the basic principles of margin management to generate profitable sales.
- Contribute to sales development and service activities including collaboration with customer, colleagues and suppliers e.g. Promotion, new product launches.
- Provide management with required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective planning and performance management of the business in agreed formats and within agreed time frames.
- Work with engineers, on their requisitions, making sure that the correct product is coded.
- Seek opportunities to identify new customer contacts and revenue streams from wider product offering by working with key suppliers, proactive approach to generate new sales opportunities, to include customer connect listings as supplied by National FM Operations Manager.
- Raise customer orders on customers system for authorisation (if required).
- To work with customer on the total cost of ownership live tool (if appropriate).
- Work with external sales force, colleagues and suppliers to identify new customer opportunities to focus on the achievement of continued sales growth
- Work with internal contacts to open and secure new accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications for this position:
- Minimum 1 Year experience in a competitive, customer focused sales or business environment either in telesales or in a face to face selling role
- Excellent numerical, verbal & written communication skills
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Resilient approach to outbound calling, able to handle rejection and channel into a positive approach for subsequent calls
- Ability to thoroughly prepare for the daily calls, and ensure daily actions are completed within the agreed timescales
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook (intermediate level required - comfortable with Pivot Tables, Formulas, V Looks Ups etc)
- Experience of working with CRM tools desirable
- Commercial awareness
What's on Offer
The role is offered on a full time permanent basis. We offer an excellent package which includes a highly competitive remuneration, bonus scheme, pension, life assurance, options to join a private medical cover scheme and 25 days holiday days plus statutory holidays.