You are here
Internal Sales Executive
Looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join a growing team
This role is based in the Hamilton area
About Our Client
My client is currently experiencing a period of growth and is looking to add a number of talented Internal Sales Executives to their team.
My client is based in the Hamilton area and office is not easily accessible via public transport.
The Internal sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Selling a business services to Organisations across all sectors within the UK and Internationally (majority of the clients based in England).
- Speaking with top level management e.g. Financial Directors / Commercial Directors / Business Owners.
- New business hunting and generating sales. You will also management accounts once you have brought them on the business.
- Leads are provided (external companies providing leads of organisations). Leads also generated through marketing projects, so the call will not be 'cold call' as client will be aware of services.
- Working closely with the marketing department.
- Working with CRM systems and Salesforce
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven sales record (telesales or field)
- Experience in a consultative sell dealing with top level management
- A strong telephone manner
- The ability to work well with other teams within the organisations
- Exceptional organisations skills
- Excellent time management
What's on Offer
- Basic salary between £21K - £23K OTE first year £30K-£32K and second year £45K-£50K.
- Working hours: 9-5pm / Monday to Friday.
- Company Benefits.