You are here
Internal Sales & Marketing Executive
Exciting Internal Sales and Marketing position for leading finance business.
Market leader, excellent career progression, training and earning potential!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading finance company in the UK and Ireland supporting over 2,000 intermediaries working with over 2 million customers.
Working from our client's Epsom office you will be part of a strategic sales and marketing team working closely with intermediaries and brokers to build existing relationships.
- Exceeding sales targets for their panel of brokers and the whole team
- Managing the relationships of a defined set of brokers through outbound calls and e-mail
- Identifying and managing new and renewal business, and keeping an accurate record of pipeline business
- Delivering the retention strategy through the telesales channel- including renewal, win back and save the sale
- Communicating our brand identity and corporate vision
- Treating customers fairly at all times
- Maintaining an awareness of wider sales team activities and leverage where appropriate
- Using data to identify and exploit opportunities to grow the business
- Ensuring 100% usage of our CRM system
- Providing regular reporting on performance, account development and challenges
- Delivering double digit year on year growth, and measuring activity against targets
- Resolving all actions from direct interaction with customers quickly and use as a platform for growth.
- Engaging with all parts of the business to understand their drivers and priorities, and resolve internal issues
- Supporting the test and learn culture to continually improve campaign activity across multiple channels
- Participating in monthly team meetings to promote communications and ideas for improvements
- Maintaining robust governance and abiding by agreed business processes
- Continually share best practice and challenge accepted wisdom to find a better way
- Being an ambassador for the business, the brand, and the team
The Successful Applicant
You must have a strong relationship background and be able to work in a team to deliver collective goals and be a self-starter- able to go and get results. The ability to juggle multiple activities and be able to prioritise work effectively is a fundamental requirement.
Previous experience in a client focused telesales position is important.
What's on Offer
£35,000 plus £10,000-£15,000 bonus.