You are here
International Account Manager
- Market Leading Consumer Company
- Home Based with International Travel
About Our Client
Based in the Midlands, our client is a market leader in their industry; boasting a large product range including, home living, garden, gifting and petcare products.
As the International Account Manager you will be responsible for growing existing business and prospecting for new business overseas, with a large focus on Western Europe. Working with an extensive and varied product portfolio including; home living, gifting, garden and petcare ranges means you will need to be consultative and educational in your approach with customers.
The role is home based with one day a week in the office and some international travel. The ideal candidate will have either export experience or speak German and/or French with some sales experience.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- Ideally experienced in export sales
- Ability to speak French and/or German with some B2B sales experience
- Consultative and educational approach to sales
- Solution selling experience would be beneficial
- High communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Able to build strong relationships with key decision makers and both internal and external stakeholders
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Able to travel overseas occasionally
What's on Offer
- Basic salary £35,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience
- Company car