You are here
International Assistant Merchandiser
Are you an established Assistant Merchandiser looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience in working with international retail markets?
About Our Client
A well-loved, and established, luxury Fashion and Accessories global retailer. A new opportunity has arisen for an International Assistant Merchandiser to join the business based in their Central London headquarters.
The individual will support the Head of Range Development to help develop the most efficient collections for the business.
The main duties of the International Assistant Merchandiser will include but are not limited to:
- Regular sales analysis
- Summarising seasonal performance by product and region
- Analysing historical performance of company sales to identify strong performers per style and functionality
- SWOT analysis per season
- Sales forecasting and replenishment management
- Maintaining awareness of competitor's performance
- Gathering information on customers reactions to products
In-season trading analysis and reporting
- Weekly & monthly sales performance tracking vs. plan
- Optimization of store and space profitability
- Support with end of life cycle
- Mark-down and promotion management aligned with the business
- Effective analysis of in-season trading to identify key trends, risks and opportunities for sales growth and provide product potential reporting
- Work closely with the International Assistant Merchandiser to propose an ideal range plan based on key trends and past performance
- Market awareness
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role of the International Assistant Merchandiser will have a degree in a relevant field, as well as proven experience working at an Advanced Excel level, as well as PowerPoint, and SAP experience.
The successful candidate will be results-driven, ability to manage internal and external stakeholders, as well as being a team-player, and flexible in a fast-paced working environment. They will also possess great communication skills at all levels.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be provided with a competitive basic salary, a generous pension contribution by the business of 5%, as well as a high staff discount, as well as a travel loan or cycle-to-work scheme.