You are here
International Business Development Manager
- Surrey based Blue Chip FMCG manufacturer
- International BDM - developing RTM channel
About Our Client
One of the most recognised consumer brands in the world, they have progressive environment encouraging people's development. Their training programs are some of the best in the industry and meritocracy is one of the key principles. This role is a rare opportunity as it is available due to a strong growth in the category.
Working closely with strategic distribution partners you will drive growth in your designated geographical territory. International Business Development Manager - FMCG will develop a deep understanding of the market, needs of the customers and adapt/develop route to market to suit those needs.
You will have full P&L ownership of your territory and work on the JBPs (where appropriate).
The Successful Applicant
Successful International Business Development Manager - FMCG will be able to demonstrate:
- Good understanding of the Professional business in the European market
- Good understanding of personal care or professional cleaning categories
- Experience of managing sizeable P&L as well as JBP principles and promotional planning
- Experience of working with European distributors in the professional channel
- Degree educated
- Commutable to Surrey
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary combined with strong performance related bonus and a range of group benefits.