You are here
International Pharmacy Manager
- Are you a qualified Pharmacist who is looking for an international move?
- Have you opened and managed stores across the Middle East
About Our Client
My clients have a number of business interests in the Middle East and are looking for someone with expertise within pharmacy and healthcare. They have substantial investment secured to expand their pharmacy network.
As the International Pharmacy Manager you will be responsible for
- Designing and managing the layout of the pharmacies within a retail setting
- Managing staffing levels and responsibilities
- Compliance and Patient Safety processes
- Devising and ensuring compliance to SOPs
- Training across the business
- Any additional HR responsibilities
- Performance of the team
The Successful Applicant
Ideal International Pharmacy Manager candidates will have
- A Pharmacy degree with an up to date CPD
- Postgraduate study, such a PRINCE2 or MBA would be desirable
- Operational experience across multiple sites, ideally having opened new pharmacies
Those who have previously worked within the Middle East would be of particular interest.
What's on Offer
The International Pharmacy Manager role will attract a competitive salary and benefits package. The role has been briefed from £75,000 plus but my clients will pay a market leading salary for the right candidate.
Interviews will be held on 30th in London. Please only apply if you are available on this day.