You are here
International Tax Specialist, Aerospace Company
- Exciting newly created role
- Based in their Central London offices
About Our Client
A multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, and satellites with over 180,000 employees worldwide.
The Taxation Specialist International is responsible for compiling and analysing data for peer and external audit or review.
The role will be providing taxation compliance, advice and support for nominated entities in the group, or other countries as required from time to time.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting and preparation of Corporate Tax and VAT returns for nominated entities across Europe and the UK;
- Preparation and review of monthly / quarterly UK VAT returns;
- Research and draft technical advice to be provided to the Finance teams in relation to income tax, VAT, transfer pricing, expatriate and employment tax issues in the European region.
The Successful Applicant
All applicants to be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- University degree qualification;
- Proven experience working in Tax or Tax related roles, Accounting Firm experience is essential and supplemental industry experience would be highly regarded;
- Professional certification (ACA, ATT, CTA, ACCA or equivalent).
What's on Offer
An extremely interesting package and salary.