You are here
Intranet Content Designer
- SharePoint Experience Essential
- Content Designer Experience Essential
About Our Client
A well known Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London.
The successful Intranet Content Designer will be responsible for:
- Take the lead on creating content for the organisation's intranet, working closely with other content designers
- Assist the organisation's transition of content to the GOV.UK platform.
- Use research and analytics conducted to review and refine content to ensure it meets user needs.
- Review existing content and identify gaps in content to develop/refine content.
- Develop content from initial scoping and research right through to publishing for the organisation's intranet.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that subject matter is understood
The Successful Applicant
The successful Intranet Content Designer will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- First-hand experience using content best practices to ensure accessibility and SEO.
- Experience working within/to GOV.UK principles (Highly Preferred)
- Experience writing content for an Intranet.
- Experience using SharePoint (Essential)
- An understanding of the GDS Digital by Default Service Standards (Desirable)
- Working experience of monitoring the performance and collecting user feedback of content to improve and refine content.
- Experience using Analytics tools.
What's on Offer
An initial 3 month contract paying £140 to £160 per day based in Central London.