You are here
- An Inventory Manager is required
- For a large automated distribution centre
About Our Client
Our client is a household name with a reputation for excellence. They are looking to recruit the best individual available for their flagship operation.
This is an incredible opportunity for an exceptional individual to take on the role of Inventory Manager in a large automated site in Leicestershire.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- You will be heavily involved in peak planning and execution
- Quality control of stock in and out of the warehouse facility, identifying defects and deficiencies.
- Creating maximum availability and efficiency within the operation
- Supporting the operational team
- 10,000 singles and 140,000 SKUs
- Reporting line of - 3 team leaders, 9 admin staff and c. 30 operatives
- Look after, support and lead that team.
This role will be on a Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 contract although you will be expected to be flexible across the whole week and shift pattern dependant on requirements. There will be 24/7 ownership.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Inventory Manager position in Leicestershire will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a proven track record of Inventory Management in large warehouse operations
- Automation experience is highly preferable
- A record of a highly customer focused approach
- People Management and leadership experience to a high level
- Evidence of developing staff for succession planning
- Excellent knowledge in systems, processes and control
- Prince 2 or Six Sigma qualification in lean methodology is ideal
- KPI focused, with clear evidence of success on their CV
- A Self-starter, motivator and resilient manager
- A perfectionist when it comes to accuracy and accountability
What's on Offer
c. £40-£50K + Benefits