You are here
- Are you an experienced Demand Planner or Inventory Controller?
- Are you living in or living within a commutable distance from Hampshire?
About Our Client
My client is a leading Acccessories business, based in Hampshire, they are easily accessible by car from the M3.
The key responsibilities of the Inventory Manager will include:
- To manage weekly process whereby SKU level demand & supply balancing is reviewed and key vendor actions documented and vendor orders raised.
- Management of overall stock levels in line with KPI's around Days of stock and availability.
- Management of new, aged and EOL products to maximise sales and minimise excess stock holding.
- Frequent liaison with other departments within the business to ensure that inventory information and potential issues are communicated and dealt with in a professional manner.
- Initiate Retail recall process as and when required, manage SOR process with vendors.
- Perform other activities and tasks as requested by management which are deemed necessary to the success of the role.
- Communication of expected inventory levels and KPI adherence issues ahead of time.
- Issue weekly action list to wider team around inventory issues and key actions taken to resolve improve performance.
- The production of weekly reporting on performance review vs AOP target, revenue and margin.
- Provide trend analysis for the top and low performing SKU's.
- Provide performance measurement of tactical and strategic campaigns.
- Highlight and propose solutions for low performing SKU's in conjunction with Portfolio Manager.
- To provide non-compliance report, ZAGG wastage report, non-cutting report and stock adjustments.
- Measure Retail store performance at store level, providing analysis of low performing and top performing stores, and implement sales improvement plans.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Inventory Manager will need to possess the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication to internal & external stakeholders.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Able to work on own initiative, be pro-active, well organised, hitting deadlines, and able to work under pressure.
- Great problem solving skills when the situation arises.
- Takes responsibility to ensure all job requirements are met.
- Behaves in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Results oriented, focussed on meeting tight deadlines and willing to be flexible in order for the team to be successful.
- Previous experience in purchasing/order replenishment is desirable.
- PC literate, particularly strong Advanced Excel skills.
- Proven ability to create and foster strong working relationships.
- The person must be concerned for quality and take responsibility to ensure this is maintained.
- Good organisation skills to ensure that deadlines are met or exceeded.
- Demonstrates self-ownership of performance and development.
- FMCG experience desirable.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package is on offer for the Inventory Manager position based in Hampshire.