You are here
£50,000 - £60,000
- Accounting for the Investment operations of this growing global entity.
- Working closely alongside the Finance Director and CFO.
About Our Client
A recognised global organisation with several operations in the UK.
Management of investment transactions and reporting:
- Completion of subscription and redemption documentation for a variety of fund types
- Preparation of all documentation required for compliance with AML requirements
- Monitoring of investment cash flow and balances
- Maintenance of all necessary internal accounting and reporting
- Liaison with external Investment reporting contacts;
- Key point of contact for any query relating to the Investment portfolio.
- Support the Finance Director with negotiation of new contracts.
- Lead projects of implementation, working closely with the CFO, and wider finance team.
- To monitor the new investment bank account(s), and liaise with funds to ensure dividends etc. are directed to the correct account.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Experience in investment operations, ideally back or middle office.
- Strong excel skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good team working skills, including flexibility and adaptability.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience across and understanding of a range of investment vehicles.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits