You are here
- investment accounting (portfolio valuations)
- Based in Sutton
About Our Client
A sucessfull long standing financial services bank and investmentmanager focusing on emmerging markets, based in Sutton.
The Investment Administrator will be responsible for;
- Investment accounting, preparation of monthly financial statements for each fund, identifying and reporting errors prior to completion.
- Calculation of quarterly management and custody fee schedules.
- Upload and verification of security prices using Bloomberg.
- Provide cover for operational processes in compliance within the FCA's client money rules, including;
- Daily multi-currency cash and security reconciliations, resolving all issues promptly, and providing cover when necessary.
- Preparation of daily cashflow schedules reconciled to portfolio management system and external banking providers, ensuring that all trading accounts are funded to meet pending settlements.
- Operational control over FX Forwards and Futures and Options, including management of margin accounts and reporting.
- Instructing payments for authorisation.
- Check daily projected income in portfolio management system against custodians and make sure both records match.
- Provide an excellent level of client servicing by responding to telephone/email enquires promptly.
- Processing of corporate actions.
- Co-ordinate securities settlement processing with settlement agents ensuring all transactions are confirmed/matched and settle correctly.
- Maintenance of static data in portfolio management system.
- Assisting with client onboarding, fund switches and redemptions.
- Responsible for maintenance of client files.
The Successful Applicant
The Investment Administrator must have competencies in;
- Financial Accuracy,
- Operational Efficiency,
- Data integrity,
- Client Service.
A Degree/Diploma or accounting qualification highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.