You are here
Investment Fund Analyst - Renewable Energy Fund
- Great opportunity for a excel expert to join a growing renewables fund
- Will predominantly working on the fund model and future funds
About Our Client
My client is a boutique Financial Services firm focused on the renewable energy sector. The Company is comprised of Advisory, Asset Management and Investment Management divisions. This individual will work within the investment management business on the Fund, a UK listed renewable Energy Public Company (Fund) and any additional Funds established in the future (including a newly established EU Fund). The role requires a motivated individual with experience in Financial Modelling and Analysis. An individual with the ability to communicate effectively, and manage a diverse work flow.
Duties will include
- Excel Fund Modelling and Investment Scenario Analysis.
- Maintenance and audit of the Excel Fund Model (verification of key assumptions and drivers)
- Quarterly Excel Fund Modelling and assist in the preparation of final Valuations.
- Delivery of Quarterly Fund Accounts, Fact Sheets and Annual / Semi Annual Reporting
- Investment Fund Liquidity Analysis (helping in supervising Junior Financial Analyst)
- Quarterly Investment Updates (Power Point Presentation Based)
- Projects including Fund Structuring and Launches
- Assist in management of Annual Timetable and Third Party Service Provider Deliveries
- Participation in training and development.
This is an opportunity to assume a senior role in a growing team and continue developing a career as an Investment Professional. As the team continues to grow it will also be an opportunity to shape business procedures delivery processes. There will also be opportunities to learn about Fund Structuring, Launches and Capital Raising Processes as part of a mixed role.
The Successful Applicant
- Good Educational Background at least 2: 1 from a top 10-15 University
- Advanced Excel with exposure to modelling.
- Experience post University within Finance/ Accounting
- Ability to understand and analyse Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Experience of working within Investment Management.
- Highly motivated and proactive individual interested in Investment Funds, Renewable Energy and keen to work in a small business environment.
- Excellent Communicator capable of communicating results from Excel Modelling to senior management and also capable of dealing with professional third party service providers.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to raise and discuss areas of risk and concern.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role with excellent Career Path
- Up to £60K Salary with Bonus
- Job and Career Training
- Study Support