You are here
Investment Solutions Manager
£80,000 - £100,000
- 3-5 Years Insurance Investment Experience
- Unique opportunity based in Bournemouth
About Our Client
Our client is an international insurance company that invest into a range of asset classes.
- Supporting the design, implementation, and oversight of investment strategies.
- Support Head of Desks for investment solutions to meet various stakeholders needs through engagement with Group businesses
- Contributing to monitoring and management of both operational and financial risk through application of and, where appropriate, development of process controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Likely to be a qualified or nearly qualified actuary, CFA, or be an experienced investment professional.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on governance, particularly Solvency II.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills combined with good interpersonal skills.
Subject Matter Expert in the use of derivatives either in the context of ALM / matching / hedging, or in Investment Management. SME on at least one asset class, e.g. FI, Equity or property.
What's on Offer