You are here
IT Audit & Risk Senior
- Top 10 accountancy firm
- London office
About Our Client
Top 10 accountancy fiirm, London.
Working for this top 10 firm, typical clients serviced include Retail, Gaming, Financial Services, Technology and Mining.
Develop the necessary skill set in core product streams and specialise in two of these areas by proactively staying informed of developments and marketing services:
- Audit Support, including ITGC, CAATS
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Data Mining and investigation
- Data Privacy and Information Security
- Internal Audit
- IT Project Risk Management
- IT Governance and IT Compliance Reviews
- Service Audit reporting SSAE16/ISA3402
- Attend team meetings and represent Technology Risk at office and firm meetings as required
The Successful Applicant
CISA qualified (Essential), and professional qualification in finance such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA (desirable)
Experience of IT general controls and application control reviews in support of external audit engagements.
Experience of supporting external audits companies in some of the following sectors - retail, manufacturing, gaming, financial services, technology or professional services.
Experience of auditing ERP packages such SAP, Oracle, Dynamics AX.
Strong People Management skills.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £50,000