You are here
IT Business Analyst
- BA, IT
About Our Client
Leading NFP who are about to rollout Azure, 365
IT Business Analyst - The Business Analyst is responsible for identifying the business needs of their clients and stakeholders to help determine IT solutions to business problems.
IT Business Analyst Key Skills:
- The individual must have between 2 to 4 years Business Analysis experience, working across a variety of business areas.
- Should be educated to a degree level, but not necessarily in an IT discipline.
- Sound knowledge of generic software development lifecycle processes and formal analysis and modelling techniques, e.g. business process modelling.
- Previous experience with Use Case modelling and the supporting tools.
- Knowledge of requirements engineering activities and techniques including requirements elicitation, validation, documentation and management.
- Experience in performing Business Analysis on 'green-field' and maintenance projects involving both package and bespoke solutions.
- Experience of working in a project management framework and using techniques and processes including risk analysis techniques, issue management, escalation, estimation and regular status reporting.
- Knowledge of usability issues and user-centred design techniques.
- Knowledge of the IT marketplace & trends and how IT can be exploited to provide commercial benefits.
- Experience of leading business analysis activity in both the design of user acceptance testing and user training and facilitating the activities involved.
The Successful Applicant
IT Business Analyst
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly articulate ideas, solutions and recommendations to all levels of staff via presentations, walkthroughs and one-to-ones.
- Able to decompose/simplify complex ideas and present these back to the business in a way that they can understand and at an appropriate level of detail.
- Able to work collaboratively with project stakeholders at all levels and demonstrate sound facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
40k to 47k