You are here
This position is now filled
IT Director / Technology Director (Development/Web/ERP)
- A dynamic and growing global service provider within the Health Sector
- Are you an IT Director with experience of working with Web and Development?
About Our Client
Our client, a dynamic and growing service provider within the Health Sector, require an IT Director to lead the business in to the next stage of growth based in Preston near Chorley, Lancashire,North West
As the IT Director, you will be responsible for the strategic and functional responsibilities for all of the IT disciplines, across all group companies including matters in relation to:
* IT planning and strategy for the group.
* All ERP development and software management.
* Developing a global, scalable and financially viable infrastructure.
* Ensuring robust and comprehensive DR and storage capabilities.
* Providing excellent service levels to customers internally and externally.
* Building a highly competent in-house team and provide effective management and development of them.
* Establishing adequate third party networks to support all the above and provide strength and depth.
* Development, maintenance and continuous improvement of robust processes and reporting mechanisms in
relation to all of the above.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you will have the following skills:
Computer Science related degree 2:1 or above
Minimum three years in a similar role
Proven track record in building and managing IT teams
A project management qualification: Prince 2 or equivalent
Excellent communication and presentation skills
A proven track record of making commercial decisions
Experience of software development
ITIL Qualification or similar
Experience of ISO or process implementation
What's on Offer
Salary and package up up to Â£100,000 dependent on experience