You are here
£32,000 - £35,000
- Working for an international engineering firm within their Midlands IT function.
- SQL / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7 / PC Break-Fix Support
About Our Client
- The business we are representing is an established and expanding international engineering business, which boasts a wide and diverse portfolio of industry-leading clients.
- Originally founded in the 1970s, the business has grown organically to become a multi-million pound organisation, with an employee base spanning 35 divisions.
- They have a large multi-acre site based in Derby, where all manufacturing is completed in-house using the most state-of-the-art IT systems.
- The business see technology as the forefront of their organisation, and have invested heavily in working with the most cutting-edge technologies, reorganising their entire IT function.
- As the IT Manager, you will be heading up a small team of support engineers at the Derby site, focusing on BAU work in a 'keeping the lights on' capacity.
- You will be working in an internal support environment, offering 2nd and 3rd line troubleshooting support to a user-base of between 250-300 end users, all based on one-site.
- The role will be approximately 80% hands-on support, and 20% management, with a central focus on Microsoft stack technologies, working as the escalation point for the Service Desk.
- As the IT Manager, you will have excellent progression opportunities, with the role evolving into a position that will ultimately have strategic-level responsibilities, shaping the direction of Group IT.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant for this IT Manager role, you will hold at least 3-5 years 3rd line experience in:
- Active Directory.
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012.
- PC break-fix support and printer maintenance.
What's on Offer
£32,000-£35,000 + company benefits.