You are here
IT Project Manageer - CRM - SDLC
- it project manager
- project manager
About Our Client
IT Project Manager to achieve project objectives through the management of the definition, planning, execution and closedown of one or more projects within the Front Office portfolio, ensuring appropriate control of time, cost, quality, risk and on-going visibility and expectations
IT Project Manager Key Skills:
Direct experience of IT systems and / or business changes project delivery
Direct experience of project planning tools - MS project preferred
Direct experience of project financial management
Direct experience of commercial management (i.e. contract drafting, contract negotiation, supplier management) in the context of projects.
Direct experience of IT systems delivery as a business analyst, developer or tester.
Direct experience in data migration/transformation projects
Mandatory Attitudes and Behaviours:
- Solution oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Pragmatic - able to balance competing pressures and influence
- Able to work with staff at senior and junior levels
- Able to enthuse and motivate teams and individuals
Key Responsibilities IT Project Manager :
For each project assigned, the management or execution of the following:
- The high level definition of the project through the production and agreement of a Charter
- The detailed definition of the project through the production and agreement of a Project Initiation Document (PID). This will include: project objectives, approach, resources, costs, delivery method, stakeholders and their management, measurement, tracking and reporting approach, change management approach, success criteria, and transfer to day-to-day operations.
- The management and execution of the project in accordance with the Project Initiation Document and any agreed changes (which are to be agreed by the appropriate steering & management groups as defined in the PID
- The financial management of the project and its impact, includes definition/maintenance of project budget and contributing the group financial forecasting process.
- The management of all resources assigned to the project and their contribution to the project. Note that the line management of individuals assigned to a project may be included within the scope of full-time employees fulfilling this job. Such line management will be explicitly discussed and agreed with the Project Manager as part of the annual objectives.
- Engagement with the Business Technology senior leadership team where required to ensure that the right expectations are set and the project status is understood.
The Successful Applicant
IT Project Manager
What's on Offer
60k to 75k