You are here
This position is now filled
IT Project Manager / Analyst
- Chance to fast track career at a "Big Four" professional services firm
- Dynamic role which marries technology and tax
About Our Client
My client is a multinational "Big Four" professional services firm, headquartered in London, which provides tax, assurance, consulting and advisory services to businesses across the globe.
The IT Project Manager / Analyst - "Big Four" consultancy is an external-facing role which provides tax advisory, transaction and compliance services to a variety of clients in the Financial Services market.
The role will comprise the delivery of technology-enabled solutions to clients including Short Term Business Visitor solutions, and be based in Financial Services Human Capital with a broader remit in the IT enablement of one of my client's services.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will ideally be from a "Big Four" background (not essential -- more boutique and companies like IBM and Accenture will be considered), and possess both tax certifications and a background in sales.
This complex and agile role will involve many different clients and accounts, and the successful candidate will be overseeing a small team, so it is essential that they have the capacity to mentor and guide.
- Managing the successful delivery of technology-enabled projects, ensuring a practical/business driven approach taken
- Implementing standard and be-spoke client technology solutions, closely liaising with the client and stakeholders
- Having sufficient knowledge to advise the clients and internal stakeholders with regard to service and project status, risks and controls needed, and potential issues and solutions
- Responsible for programme planning, including resourcing and finances
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high standard of client service
- Building relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contributing to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients
- Experience working on, ideally leading, global tax or technology projects either in a consulting/big 4 firm or in an operational role in industry - or, ideally, a mixture of both.
- Solid understand of Quality and Risk aspects of our service
- Experience implementing tax technology
- Experience working around some of the more 'unusual' problems encountered during such projects
- Ideally, business development experience.
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team in and outside tax
- Able to 'translate' IT speak into accessible language (and vice versa)
What's on Offer
Up to Â£64,000 (plus Â£4,500 cash/car allowance, 27 days holiday, performance-related bonus, flex benefits)