You are here
IT Project Manager / Change Manager
- Proven project and change delivery specialist meeded for a growing department
- Benefits focussed, with Prince 2 Certification with Agile exposure preferred
About Our Client
Out client is a leading West Midlands University with a growing project management capability.
The IT Project Manager / Change Manager will hold responsibility for leading a range of critical work streams as a part of a varied 2017 project portfolio.
- Sitting within a multi-disciplined project and programme team, holding responsibility for bridging gap between IT, the users and the PMO function to ensure projects are delivered on time and under budget.
- Be benefits focussed, working closely with the business to define, track and uphold the operational improvement as set out during initial business case development.
- Management of senior stakeholders and project sponsors, providing regular progress updates and reports as necessary.
- Identify and assemble the relevant project resources required to delivery the associated technical work streams.
- Assist the development of testing, roll-out and training activities required for the relevant system changes.
- Contribute to an increasingly process-driven department, implementing best practice methodologies to drive efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role of IT Project Manager / Change Manager candidates must adhere to the following:
- Professional qualifications in Project Management methodologies such as Prince 2, Agile, MSP.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering projects on-time and under budget.
- Ability to understand, articulate and uphold the commercial benefits associated with a particular project.
- Strong and robust communicator, with the ability to manage and push back on senior stakeholders in regards to budget and timescales.
- Exposure to the higher education sector and their funding processes is ideal, but not essential.
- Exposure to Agile working ideal but not essential
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 p/a depending on experience
Comprehensive benefits package