You are here
IT Project Manager - Charles River
- IT Project Manager, charles river
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Organisation
IT Project Manager with key financial software such as Charles River or Dream to deliver projects and support activities in line with business objectives, using professional project management techniques and application of agreed methodologies.
IT Project Manager Key Skills and Experience :
- IT Project Manager with Key Financial software expedience.
- Specific experience of project management, preferably in a financial institution, with experience of financial applications and knowledge of investment management practices. Full understanding of requirements for delivery of successful projects in financial services.
- At least 5 years directly relevant experience managing IT based projects to incorporate both front and back office requirements.
- Experience of structured problem solving and highly motivated with a service driven attitude with strong technical aptitude and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of key financial software such as DREAM, Charles River and Dimension desirable.
- Familiarity with FIX, SQL and .net technologies an advantage.
The Successful Applicant
IT Project Manager Core Competencies
- Drive - The drive and determination to set, meet and improve upon the highest standards of performance
- Taking Initiative - Identifies what needs doing and takes action to get it done
- Being Brave - Has the courage of your convictions and handles challenges, conflicts and difficult decisions with confidence
- Commitment - Belief in your role and its value to the organisation
- Integrity - Able to maintain job related, social organisational and ethical norms
- Managing Performance - The drive and determination to set, meet and enhance personal performance
- Teamwork - Works co-operatively and collaboratively with others to achieve business goals
IT Project Manager Role Specific Competencies
- Professional Knowledge & Judgement - Has extensive knowledge of their area of expertise or department; understands how this fits in with the business and uses this to provide a superior service.
- Planning: Demonstrates ability to anticipate tasks, design a timeline and deploy people/resources to achieve business objectives
- Business Sense: Demonstrates clear understanding of commercial implications of decision making with focus on operational excellence
- Task Leadership: Utilises appropriate interpersonal styles and methods in guiding individuals or a group towards achievement of task.
What's on Offer
70k to 75k