You are here
IT Project Manager
- Our Retail client are recruiting an IT Project Manager
- Our Retail client are a household brand based in Coventry
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing Retail organisation who has enjoyed numerous quarters of consecutive growth
As part of the IT Project Manager role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage projects on an end to end, full life cycle basis
- To be an integral part of the delivery team responsible for delivering a UK wide Oracle ERP implementation
- Manage a small portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Establish and manage matrix teams of business analyst and project support resource to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Work as part of a newly forms project management function to ensure best practice, processes and governance are established and continually improved.
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders to ensure buy in during a period of extensive IT and business transformation.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for the IT Project Manager role you will:
- Ideally have strong Oracle ERP exposure with particular areas of focus being around Finance, Manufacturing and Distribution modules
- If not proficient with Oracle you must have extensive experience of working on large ERP implementations with another large vendor such as SAP or Infor
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering full life cycle projects
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Any experience with Retail other customer facing sectors is highly desirable but not essential.
- Be Prince2 certified
What's on Offer
£50,000-£55,000 + Excellent Benefits