You are here
IT Security Analyst
£45,000 - £50,000
- IDS, IPS, Vulnerability Management,Firewalls, Proxies, Application Security
- Working as an IT Security analyst for a growing IT Team
About Our Client
Working for a not for profit organisation based in the heart of Brighton.
IT Security Analyst:
- Be the primary point of contact and advocate for Enterprise IT Security
- Conduct monthly Security Service Review Meetings for the IDS, IPS and Vulnerability Management
- Execute and validate monthly vulnerability scans and configure scan reports based on requirements
- Provide security & risk reporting including a monthly report to stakeholders
- Ensure new assets are accurately captured in monthly scans and maintain applicable security services information in designated repository
- Perform Trend Analysis of health, availability, threshold settings, change activity and incident activity of devices under management and work with appropriate teams on recommendations, changes and adjustments
- Track and monitor upcoming feature releases, product changes and enhancements
- Develop and maintain a RACI matrix
- Participate in Audits, improve policy and procedures and participate in security related projects
The Successful Applicant
IT Security Analyst:
- Understands ITIL, service management and quality management practices.
- Must have background and understanding of networking and network security technologies such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxies, Content Filtering, Application security, SIEM and Log, monitoring/management, Vulnerability management, risk and compliance.
- Understanding of compliance requirements such as ISO27000 etc.
- Understanding of both PSN technology and CESG guidelines
- Must have proven security management and/or network security consulting experience
- Experience in project management of security implementation, operations or engineering projects
- Experience and understanding of risk management and risk mitigation activities and tools
- Experience in an operations, engineering or other technical role within the networking, security, IT and/or telecommunications field
- Ability to understand and speak about technical issues with various levels of management, from engineers & other project members to business executives
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits