You are here
This position is now filled
IT Support Team Leader (Windows, Exchange, Citrix, Hyper-V)
- Professional Services company looking for an experienced IT Support Team Leader
- Option to condense 5 day working week into 4 days!
About Our Client
Our client is a professional services group providing high end business outsourcing solutions to companies of all sizes across the UK require an experienced IT Support Team Leader to work in a vibrant team environment. Leading a team of 5 people, you will ensure a high level of IT infrastructure, IT change and IT application services are delivered to a remote workforce of 300 users across the UK.
- Manage, motivate and develop direct reports. Conduct all associated people management duties (disciplinary, performance review etc)
- Manage the infrastructure, formalise SLAs and manage KPI reports
- Ensure the IT applications, IT infrastructure and IT change are delivered to a high standard
- Mentor the 1st and 2nd line analysts and lead by example and lead the support teams in a hands on role
- Be an escalation point for technical issues around Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012, Hyper-V, Citrix, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, Exchange 2010 and HP/Cisco networking
- Represent IT with both internal and 3rd party suppliers senior and business partners
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have gained experience working in a technical role within an SME organisation (supporting 200-500 users+) with strong technical skills across desktop technologies, servers and networks in a Microsoft environment.
You will have either Team Leader or Management experience, combined with hands-on technical skills. You will have a passion for delivering a great IT service with good awareness of the ITIL framework and how to implement best fit rather than best practice.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience managing and mentoring a team
- Required to be from a technical background as hands on work is required. The following technologies are essential;
- Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop
- SQL Server 2008
- Networking skills
What's on Offer
- Salary paying up to Â£34,000
- Private Healthcare cover
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Stakeholder pension scheme and auto enrolment pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Option to condense your working week into 4 days rather 5 days after probation period.