You are here
IT Technical Analyst
- A Technical Analyst role with an international business
- Immediate start for the right candidate
About Our Client
A consumer goods business with significant investment in technology.
Providing third line IT support in accordance with ITIL best practice to ensure accurate recording of all reported incidents, changes and service requests that affect IT infrastructure, resulting in timely and cost effective resolutions within specified service level agreements.
- Technical resolution of incidents unable to be resolved by Service Desk.Liaison with 3rd parties as appropriate.
- Network monitoring, capacity planning and configuration
- Devise improvements to services to ensure maximum availability
- Demonstrate "ownership" and control over major technical tasks
- Guide and support IT team members during large scale technical projects to ensure consistent approach and common objectives are achieved
- Group Policy Management
- Document where necessary, systems and procedures
- To work evenings and weekends, when requested, on a rota basis
- To provide technical guidance to Support Analysts and any others that may be sent to assist with tasks
- To ensure that all support, maintenance tasks and procedures are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Follow Change Control Policy in all cases
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have
- Expertise with Office 365
- Knowledge of network design
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Previous experience of providing 3rd Line Support
- Worked in an ITIL environment
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for a Technical Specialist with Office 365 and Networking expertise.