You are here
IT & Telecommunications Service Desk Analyst
£20,000 - £25,000
- Shift-based IT support role covering Network, Telecoms and Application support.
- Working on behalf of large-scale network and communications service provider.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are working in conjunction with a leading global network and satellite communications service provider who have gone through significant growth following a recent merger.
- As a business, our client offers high-quality managed networks services on a global basis to approximately 100 countries around the world.
- As the IT & Telecommunications Service Desk Analyst, you will join a team that spans 33 international sales & support offices, and a truly unique infrastructure which helps deliver outstanding IT support to customers globally.
- You will be joining a business that truly invests heavily in their IT staff - you'll have excellent opportunities for training, gaining in-demand accreditations and career progression.
- You will be joining an existing team of talented Service Desk Engineers in a great environment that blends professionalism and hard work with a fun and friendly culture.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting 1st and 2nd line support calls covering a wide array of technical areas, including networking, telecommunications and bespoke application support.
- As the IT & Telecommunications Service Desk Analyst, you will work effectively with the support centre's 2nd and 3rd line support specialists, escalating tickets where necessary.
- You will be working in a tight-knit, team-based environment on a shared rotating shift pattern. This shift will operate on a 24/7 365 basis.
The Successful Applicant
As the IT & Telecommunications Service Desk Analyst, you will ideally have:
- At least 1-3 years experience in an IT support role, ideally working in a service desk capacity.
- An understanding of Windows-based technologies, networking and telecommunication systems.
- The ability to troubleshoot IT issues from a 1st line level, and escalate where required.
- The ability to prioritize workloads and manage time effectively.
- Excellent customer-service focused communication skills.
- You will also be based within a commutable distance of the Shrewsbury region.
What's on Offer
£20,000-£25,000 + corporate benefits.