You are here
IT Vendor Manager
- Excellent benefits package
- Employer who invests in you
About Our Client
We are passionate about transforming patients lives as a world leader.
We're on a journey to support our business to move towards in an ever developing digital and social world. We must develop new relationships and partnerships with current and existing third party businesses, offering innovative technical solutions.
This role is based in Western Kent and regular travel to partners sites will be required as you develop and maintain partner relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Existing IT contract management experience
- Able to negotiate and build relationships with third parties driving innovation at a strategic level, ensuring that our partners deliver commercial value to our business
- You will bring efficiencies to new and existing relationships, adding value to base contract deliverables
- Proactive/confident and act as a trusted advisor to a diverse stakeholder community
- The ability to question and challenge opinions, bringing alternative suggestions to the forefront
- A balanced risk-based approach ensuring the team operates within FCA regulations
What's on Offer
- Your ideas and your experience will be valued.
- Opportunity to develop and grow - offering all the learning, development and progression opportunities you need for your professional skills and career to flourish.
- Exceptional benefits.