You are here
Japanese Speaking Business Development Audit & Accounts Senior
Central London, Accountancy Practice, International Clients
Japanese Speaking, Audit, ACA, ACCA, ICAI, ICAS
About Our Client
This accountancy firm that focusses on progression and internal promotions. They have an exceptrional reputation and are known for hiring the best indidvudals.
This firm provide a huge amount of client exposure, especially within Japan which makes up about 50% of their client base. They ahve a briad client network of associated firms which reaches across Europe and the US. This allows them to provide intelligent, cost-effective advice to a wide range of clients. Many of their clients are UK based, setting up offshore operations. Others are top 100 Japanese companies looking to expand into the UK. Additionally they have clients based in American, Australia and Europea who are involved in cross-border transaction
The sectors that are worked on are varied and firms continues to grow at a steady pace with a lot of referred business. They are an inclusive firm that have a friendly and sociable environment.
This role will allow you to be heavily involved in business development. you will work closely with the partners to attract new clients with a focus on attracting Japan-related businesses.
You will be working on a growing portfolio by seeking new work from existing clients and managing a portfolio of predominantly Japanese clients, acting as principal point of contact.
You will ensure that clients receive a timely and quality service and update partners on developments and progress of setting up new UK subsidiaries.
The day to day tasks will be varied and you will carry out audit, accounting and tax work for the portfolio, dealing with issues and delegating where appropriate by using a methodical and organised approach.
You must have the ability work within deadlines and prioritise working for multiple partners.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Japanese speaker
- Business Development
- Supervise/review work of junior staff where work has been delegated
- CCH/Caseware software, accounts/tax packages, Sage Line 50, Xero, Excel, Word
- Carry out large audit assignments throughout all stages
- Statutory accounts
- Prepare and review corporation tax computations and returns
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly management accounts as required
- Cultivate network of contacts in Anglo-Japanese community
- HMRC, Companies House work
- VAT inspections, visits from group auditors, one-off advisory services
- Communication skills at all levels internally and externally
- Assist with debt collection where problems
- Consider and pursue opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
What's on Offer
- Business Development
- London Based
- Japanese Speaking
- £40,000 - £60,000