You are here
Junior Campaign Manager
- Graduate opportunity - Junior Online Campaign Manager
- Media company
About Our Client
This role will involve responsibility for the whole of the media company's online portfolio, with a focus on developing brands as well as key consumer brand campaigns for clients such as; HTC, Jeep, Landrover, Casio, BA, EE and many more
Our culture is at the forefront of what is humanly possible, pushing the boundaries of innovation and creativity on a daily basis. As a leading specialist in lifestyle sports and their cultures, we have over 32 years of heritage and experience in this world.
We conceive, create and deliver bespoke branded content and campaigns, distributed through our in-house networks, owned and operated channels, social audiences and client platforms. Providing access and insight into the culture of lifestyle sports, our content is directed at an influential audience of over 350 million global sports fans every month.
You will work under the guidance of the Head of Advertising Operations, spending your day working on display, video, reach extension and programmatic advertising campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to learn on the job and progress quickly.
Your aim will be to set up and optimise campaigns to deliver in time as well as get the best possible performance. Your responsibilities will be:
- Set up new campaigns using the relevant adserver for the type of campaign.
- Ensure all campaigns are monitored and optimised to achieve the best results.
- Generate weekly under-delivery reports to insure all under-delivery is kept to a minimum.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Generate Availability Forecast reports for upcoming campaigns.
- Communicate any potential delivery issues with the team.
- Implement and execute new advertising campaigns
- Generate new campaign ideas and messaging for PPC, social and contextual advertising.
- Analyse campaign performance and report on any trends and insights
- Communicate with team and project managers on a daily basis about biddable campaigns
- Recommend opportunities for campaign optimisation
- Analyse and track campaign expenditure costs
The Successful Applicant
Experience and Skills Required:
- Excellent numeracy, written and oral communications skills
- Technical and analytical mind set.
- Able to manage time effectively and multi-task.
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated team player, willing to take on new challenges.
- Great attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Basic salary £18,000 - £20,000