You are here
Junior Marketing Manager
- Exciting Junior Marketing role for growing casual dining concept!
- You will take on all aspects of marketing this modern East London venue
About Our Client
Our client are expanding their presence across East London with their unique, fun, music and arts based casual dining experience.
The Junior Marketing Manager will work with the owners to deliver all aspects of marketing in order to drive footfall, promote key events and launch the new venues.
This will include:
- Developing & executing an effective marketing plans
- Utilising PR opportunities with key publications
- Online platforms - such as social media
- Local advertising
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the Junior Marketing Manager role will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track record in executing marketing campaigns across a range of channels
- Passionate about hospitality, food and drink having worked in Restaurants and Bars
- Enjoys working in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ideally have a marketing qualification
- Knowledge of the East London F& B scene will be a distinct advantage!
- You must be available at very short notice
What's on Offer
The role offers a basic of £25,000 + excellent performance related bonus