You are here
Junior National Account Manager
Ambitious, driven, hardworking candidate
NAE looking for the next step in their career
About Our Client
My client are a rapidly growing food business specalising in healthy foods and suppliments. With a very popular range of products targeting a significant gap in the market they have grown significantly over the last few years and are found in all major grocers. They specalise in healthcare products and they have offices around the world.
Excellent training and develop options are on offer and the opportunity to work in a number of different sectors on a large account base is very appealing.
They are still however a growing SME in the UK meaning this opportunity is an excellent one for a candidate to get very hands on experience with major grocers and some of their biggest accounts. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to make major decisions meaning this is a great learning curve to further your FMCG career.
The role of the Junior National Account Manager is within a local team of 8 and is to assist with all sales accounts with a view to looking after the National accounts within the UK.
The role will entail:
- Full P&L repsonsibility for some of their major grocery accounts
- All buyer interaction and negotiation
- Analysing current sales
- Identifying growth opportunities
- Executing promotional programs for 500 independent health food stores, presenting to an external sales force team
- Working with the trade Marketing manager to develop marketing plans for smaller Multiple accounts to drive category growth
- Developing sales plans for National Accounts such as Holland & Barrett and Tesco etc
- Strategically reviewing the brand/product placements and cold calling for new opportunities
- Developing presentations for all retailer meetings
- Supporting new line listings and respective admin responsibilities
- Liaising with the sales demonstrator to review NPD/training and demonstrations
- Attending all trade shows, with deep product knowledge
- Other adhoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Junior National Account Manager:
- Degree educated
- At least 2- 3 years experience supporting national accounts on an executive level
- Some P&L experience - either supporting a NAM or Controller or full responsibility
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Keen interest and good understanding of retailer promotions.
- Full UK driving license.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - 35,000
up to 20% bonus