You are here
Junior National Account Manager
- Established health & beauty organisation seeks experienced FMCG candidate
- looking to progress into an exciting wholesale NAM position
About Our Client
My client is a major manufacturer of personal health-care products and consumer goods operating on a global scale. They have a family run ethos with a strong supporting network investing heavily in training and development as they believe in careers and longevity within their people. They are looking to expand their team due to major successes with retailers and there is great progression for the right person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting negotiations of pricing and promotional plans
- Managing a section of the P&L
- Supporting, implementing and monitoring Joint Business plans.
- Monitoring competitor activity and market trends
- Identifying growth opportunities and building customer relationships
The Successful Applicant
As the Health & Beauty Junior National Account Manager, you will:
- Ideally have some experience of P & L experience within Health & Beauty
- Have had exposure to P&L
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated with strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth.
- Graduate calibre
- As this is a development role ambition is key/crucial
What's on Offer