You are here
JV Sales & Operations Manager - South East UK M/F
- Leader in Fueling and Airport service provision
- Sales and Operations management of JV in Airport Fueling
About Our Client
Our client, leader in Airport fueling facilities and service provision, is looking for a JV Sales & Operations Manager M/F, for its France & UK cluster.
As a JV Sales & Operations Manager M/F, for France & UK, you are responsible for representing our client's interests and positively influencing its airport fueling JVs. You maintain key external relationships with relevant authorities and stakeholders.
- You play a key part in the strategic direction of the cluster : delivering the supply envelope strategy and financial plans, including sales, supply, and the safe delivery of aviation products to a range of major commercial, military and general aviation customers.
- You view the business through a commercial lens and drive Joint Venture value added initiatives to ensure the most cost effective use is made of JV assets. You develop strategic plans in line with shareholders' requirements, including identifying and realizing new commercial opportunities.
- You develop strategy to improve JV's cost efficiency, operations effectiveness and HSSEQ performance. You plan annual aviation fueling JV cost budgets, and deliver JV operating costs and capex costs.
- You ensure JVs activities comply with statutory HSSE requirements and are aligned with shareholder expectations.
- You lead, motivate and develop the JV management team.
- You liaise with internal functional groups.
- You negotiate and maintain key airport relationships and associated commercial agreements to ensure fuel facilities and service provision are in line with customer requirements and airport development plans. Your actions will hence maintain our client's position as a preferred fuel supplier at the airport.
The Successful Applicant
Relevant degree qualification or equivalent, you have a 10-year experience in the oil industry business and/or general aviation fueling operations. You have manage teams and external relationships with stakeholders and partners. You have a strong understanding of statutory accounts and JV investment financing alternatives/economic modelling.
Excellent communication in French and English and influencing skills. Strategic thinking.
Frequent trips in France and UK.
What's on Offer