You are here
Key Account Manager
- High Growth Technology Vendor who produce vehicle tracking devices
- Excellent package & career prospects - home based
About Our Client
Global market leading Technology company who have a portfolio of businesses. This will be working for the main business in the group who manufacture and provide telematics devices, vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions on a global scale. They have employed nearly 200 new members of staff over the past 12month's and are experiencing rapid growth.
They sell into both the SME market as well as Commercial & Enterprise, across all industry sectors such as; utilities, insurance, construction, logistics. They have an impressive client portfolio boasting market leading brands.
This role will be managing a portfolio of mid-sized Corporate accounts and opening up new opportunities within existing clients.
- Manage current and future Key Corporate Accounts through face to face engagement
- Identify areas for strategic growth within these accounts
- Provide support during new account on-boarding and current account expansion roll-outs.
- Ensure that you are invited to participate in all new tenders associated with Key Corporate Accounts and their partners
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the Telematics market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments.
- Accurate and timely
- Completion of visit report
- Completion of strategic customer development plans
- Develop strong interdepartmental relationships
The Successful Applicant
You must posses a minimum of 5 years Key Account Management experience with evidence of building accounts and maximising opportunities within existing clients.
You must have a demonstrable track record in sales and building accounts and progressing throughout your career.
Experience in the following industries would be desirable: Technology, Logistics, Fleet, Security, Distribution.
- Extensive exposure to C-Level and senior management
- Excellent presentation & questioning / listening skill - C-Level experience & senior manager
- Documented success developing large accounts - values in excess of £1m
- Documented ability to exceed sales targets consistently
- Excellent pipeline management & forecasting
- Strong understand of project management
- Ability to sell complex solution
- Target Driven
- Willingness to travel
- Degree would be desirable but not essential
- A minimum of 5 years Key Account Management experience
- Ability to sell complex solutions at C-level / Exec level
- Strong farmer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to engage with internal departments and drive project delivery
- Be a confident self-starter capable of generating opportunities themselves
- Have a track record in being able to develop accounts, close sales with large customers and leverage the value of those relationships with similar clients
- Willingness to travel - UK, Europe, USA
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to work for a market leading business who are at the cutting edge forefront of the Telemetries industry! In a senior position as Key Account Manager with an excellent package.