You are here
Key Account Manager
- B2B Services
- Key Account Management
About Our Client
Our client is an extremely well-established, Family Business providing solutions to organisations across the UK and further afield.
Our client is seeking a dedicated B2B sales professional to join our Business Development Team in this newly created role. As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for increasing profitable sales growth through existing and new business development focusing on our key accounts and supporting the wider Business Development Team. You will quickly build strong and lasting relationships with key accounts and their teams, based on trust and honesty. You will develop strategies and growth plans with key accounts and actively collect and act upon customer feedback and business consumer trends, with a proactive, value-adding approach. You will be experienced in analysing and forecasting detailed and complex sales figures and will be confident working with numbers and financials to produce weekly and monthly reports. You will actively drive standards on productivity, quality and customer service to your key accounts and by supporting the wider Business Development Team and working closely with other teams within the Company.
The Key Account Manager will be field-based.
The Successful Applicant
The Key Account Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in B2B business development, and exceeding targets
- Have a track record in managing high value orders
- Be a strong negotiator
- Have effective communication and negotiation skills
- Be measured and personable
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Have strong time management skills
- Be comfortable with producing accurate and detailed data and reports
- Be highly efficient in using MS Office
- Be willing to travel both nationally, and internationally
- A background in work wear is desirable
What's on Offer
£40,000 + Bonus + Benefits