You are here
Lambeth Pharmacy Manager
- Are you a qualified Pharmacist who is looking for a new opportunity?
- I am working on a Pharmacy Manager role in Kennington
About Our Client
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the healthcare team with a passion for making a difference.
As the Lambeth Pharmacy Manager you will lead
- a team of 5-20 colleagues inspiring and developing your team.
- will drive promotions, including health checks and branded products.
- follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- ensure accurate payment claims
- make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Lambeth Pharmacy Manager candidates will
- possess a Pharmacy degree
- be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- be MUR certified, any additional pharmacy service training would be beneficial
those who have worked in an independent, retail high street or superstore pharmacy would be of particular interest
As part of the interview process a criminal record check will be carried out.
What's on Offer
The Lambeth Pharmacy Manager will attract a salary of £38,500 plus company benefits. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply.