You are here
Land and Partnership Manager
- Fast Growing Top 10 Housing and Construction Company
- Superb Opportunity For Progression
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing top 10 UK housing and construction company. They design, build, refurbish and regenerate places to improve economic and social outcomes for people.
Identify Land Opportunities
- Identify, assess and pursue potential land opportunities
- Ensure all tender opportunities are identified and pursue those suitable.
- Monitor all Regional and Local Authority Planning and Housing documentation and OJEU notices for future land / partnership opportunities.
- Acquire land in line with 5 year business plan.
- Attend HBF Land and Planning Group meetings on a regular basis.
- Supervise bid submissions
- Coordinate partnership bid presentations
- Appoint Partnership Project Manager to lead the scheme to the construction phase and beyond.
- Set Project Development Programmes and manage their delivery with the Partnership Team.
- Support legal agreement negotiations on partnership projects.
- Negotiate land values with the involvement of the Regional Managing Director.
- Manage the Partnership Project Managers involvement in community consultation.
- Develop relationships with stakeholder organisations to advance scheme progress and explore additional opportunities.
- Assist in preparation of land appraisal details (house types, mix etc)
- Coordinate liaising with statutory authorities and planning/ highway departments and others as required to assist with accurate preparation of feasibilities with Technical Director.
- Liaise with Finance department with regards to cash flows.
- Liaise with and appoint Consultants to prepare feasibility design information as required.
- Provide details to sales for market research purposes. Assist when required.
- Carry out detailed financial feasibilities for all schemes. Liaise with Regional Land Manager.
- Liaise with Sales / Technical / Commercial/ regarding mix, selling prices and costs.
- Provide regular updates regarding existing land holdings and proposed future land purchases.
- Assist in the preparation of regular updates for inclusion in Regional Board Reports.
- Appoint and work with solicitors in the production of all legal documentation in respect of all land purchases within the required timescales.
- Assist Regional Land Manager in ensuring all contracts and land transfers are in line with company requirements.
- Establish good working relationships with all management and staff in the Company.
Maintain good relationships with other House Builders / Land Agents / Local Authorities / Consultants / Statutory Authorities / Solicitors / RSL's / Government Agencies.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and abilities
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good at developing relationships
- Flexible - able to work at all levels and at hands on level
- Previous experience of building relationships with clients/customers
- IT skills including Microsoft packages (workable knowledge)
- Be prepared to work within a large geographical area
- Self motivated
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Excellent organization skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary between £45,000 - 55,0000 and will receive a discretionary bonus with benefits.