You are here
This position is now filled
- Experienced Land Manager required to join a leading Central London developer.
- Must have a track record of acquiring sites (preferably in London).
About Our Client
This Central London developer acquires land unconditionally without planning but also with consent. Sites vary from 50-70 units up to 250 (c. Â£30m) and are focused in London zones 1-2.
The Land Manager will:
- Undertake land purchase exercises.
- Negotiate contracts ready for agreement and completion by the Business Unit.
- Provide and monitor land market activity - react to opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The Land Manager will have:
- A proven track record of acquiring land (ideally in London).
- Technical due diligence skills.
- A tenacious approach and excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Salary Â£45-50k + car allowance + bonus